Apple Final Cut Studio 2.0 for Mac dvd3 (1 dvd)
File Size: 6.3 GB
* DVD3 : 9GB for DVD Studio Pro content
This is only DVD3 of 9 DVDs release.
Introducing Final Cut Studio 2. Editing Unleashed.
Final Cut Studio 2 helps take you beyond mere editing. Discover the intuitive power of new creative tools designed expressly for Final Cut Pro editors. Rapidly move through editing to motion graphics, audio editing and mixing, color grading, and delivery — all as a natural extension of the work you already do.
Final Cut Studio 2 puts a powerful new version of Final Cut Pro at the center of an integrated post-production workflow. Final Cut Pro 6, Motion 3, Soundtrack Pro 2, Compressor 3, DVD Studio Pro 4, and Color — a brand-new application for professional color grading — are all included in Final Cut Studio for $1299.
It's a Final Cut world
Independent filmmakers. Hollywood film editors. Corporate video and event producers. Editors with hourly deadlines cutting broadcast spots or network news. Hundreds of thousands of creative professionals all over the world have made Final Cut Pro their first choice for editing. It has rapidly become an industry standard.
Building on this success, Apple has designed each application in Final Cut Studio 2 with Final Cut Pro editors in mind. Start working quickly with intuitive tools and familiar interfaces. Whenever you’re ready for precise control, a comprehensive set of features is just a click away.
The editor's choice
Final Cut Studio 2 is fast, fluid, and flexible. Use a laptop on location and a desktop in the studio. Start with the tools you already use today and extend your reach when you're ready. Final Cut Studio 2 has everything you need in a single product.
Edit. Use Final Cut Pro 6 for native editing of virtually any format — from DV and SD up to HDV, XDCAM HD, DVCPRO HD, and fully uncompressed HD. Or use ProRes 422, a new post-production format from Apple that offers uncompressed HD quality at SD file sizes. Drag clips with different formats and even different frame rates into the new open format Timeline.
Animate. Create stunning 2D and 3D motion graphics in real time with Motion 3, the fastest and most intuitive way to animate and express your creative vision. Just drag and drop to make dramatic particle effects explode into 3D space; form vector-based paint strokes with the swish of a pen. New Motion master templates let you edit text and drop in video without leaving Final Cut Pro.
Mix. Record and edit dialogue, add music and effects, and complete your mix with ease. Soundtrack Pro 2 lets you work faster than ever in its new, streamlined interface. You can even produce in surround sound using innovative visual tools. If you make changes to your edit in Final Cut Pro, you can rapidly update your audio mix with the powerful Conform feature in Soundtrack Pro.
Grade. Give your production a signature look or create a consistent feel for shots from different sources. Color is the newest member of the Final Cut Studio family, offering professional color grading that can elevate the quality of any production.
Deliver. Use Compressor 3 to create pristine-quality output for a wide range of delivery formats — including the web, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, and broadcast servers. A streamlined new interface lets you batch-process encoding with point-and-click ease. If film is your destination, use Cinema Tools 4 to output film lists that combine timecode and keycode in a single list. Or use DVD Studio Pro 4 for professional DVD authoring and mastering.
Post-production without walls
Final Cut Studio 2 is not just a product. It's a platform. Open standards encourage innovation, giving developers and partners the freedom to create custom solutions. With XML to share project data and QuickTime to seamlessly move media between systems, Final Cut Studio 2 can fit into virtually any production pipeline or newsroom.
Whether you're working in a group of 2 or 200, Final Cut Studio lets you collaborate with ease. Share media seamlessly across multiple workstations with Xsan. Use Final Cut Server - with or without Xsan - for media asset management and workflow automation that is deeply integrated with Final Cut Studio 2. Whether you're cutting commercials, editing feature films, or pushing out the nightly news, Final Cut Server helps you work faster whenever you're working together.
Final Cut Studio 2. System Requirements.
Minimum Requirements to Install All Final Cut Studio Applications
* A Macintosh computer with a 1.25GHz or faster PowerPC G4, PowerPC G5, Intel Core Duo, or Intel Xeon processor
* 1GB of RAM
* An AGP or PCI Express Quartz Extreme graphics card (Final Cut Studio is not compatible with integrated Intel graphics processors)
* A display with 1024-by-768 resolution or higher
* Mac OS X v10.4.9 or later
* QuickTime 7.1.6 or later
* A DVD drive for installation
* The standard graphics card in any Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, iMac with Intel Core Duo, Power Mac G5, or iMac G5; 1.25GHz or faster PowerBook G4; or 1.25GHz or faster flat-panel iMac:
* ATI Radeon 9800, 9700 Pro, 9600 XT, or 9600 Pro
* ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 or 9600
* NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT, 7300 GT, 6600, 6600 LE, FX Go5200, or FX 5200 Ultra
* For 16- and 32-bit rendering: a graphics card with at least 128MB of VRAM
* The standard graphics card in any Mac Pro, 17-inch MacBook Pro, 24- inch iMac with Intel Core Duo, or 2.5GHz or faster Power Mac G5 Quad:
* ATI Mobility Radeon X1600
* ATI Radeon X1600
* NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT, 7600 GT, 7300 GT, 6600, or Quadro FX 4500
* A display with 1680-by-1050 resolution or higher
* A three-button mouse for full functionality
DVD Studio Pro
* For playback of DVD Studio Pro 4-authored HD DVDs: a Macintosh computer with a PowerPC G5 or Intel Core Duo processor
* For writing finished projects to disc: an Apple SuperDrive or other DVD recorder
* For writing finished projects to a double-layer disc: a double- layer-compatible recorder and double-layer media
* For transporting HD projects to a replicator: an external drive or Internet transfer of the project’s disk image
* For transporting SD projects that contain copy-protection or dual- layer features to a replicator: a DLT drive, external drive, or Internet transfer of the project’s disk image
* For 5.1 surround monitoring of multichannel audio content: an audio interface with a minimum of six outputs * For multitrack recording: an audio interface with multiple inputs
The following are recommended for all applications:
* 2GB of RAM when working with compressed HD and uncompressed SD sources
* 4GB of RAM when working with uncompressed HD sources
* One of the following graphics cards is highly recommended:
* ATI Radeon X1900 XT, X850 XT, X800 XT, or X1600
* NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT, 6800 Ultra DDL, 6800 GT DDL, or Quadro FX 4500
* For 32-bit rendering: a graphics card with 256MB of VRAM or more
* The following graphics card is highly recommended:
* ATI Radeon X1900 XT
* Dual displays with 1920-by-1200 or higher resolution
Buy cheap OEM software from the same category:
- Apple Final Cut Studio 2.0 for Mac dvd6 (1 dvd)
- Apple Final Cut Studio 2.0 for Mac dvd5 (1 dvd)
- Apple Final Cut Studio 2.0 for Mac dvd4 (1 dvd)
- Apple Final Cut Studio 2.0 for Mac dvd2 (1 dvd)
- Apple Final Cut Studio 2.0 for Mac dvd1 (1 dvd)